Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Review: Organic Fashionista Blend - Fashionista Tea

The folks over at Fashionista Tea were kind enough to send me a sample of their fabulous tea for me to review, and it was delicious! Fashionista Tea is the first tea company that blends fashion and tea. More importantly for me, all of their teas are organic and fair trade. I love companies that support local organic growers - a big plus for me!

On to the tea...

I sampled a cup of Fashionista Tea's Fashionista Blend. This organic tea is a blend of organic and fair trade black tea, organic rose petal, organic lavender, organic orange peel, and natural flavor. According to the packaging, this tea is a "reminder of Paris." I've never been to Paris, but if it's anything like this cup of tea, I wouldn't mind a trip!

This tea smelled amazing as it was steeping; I caught notes of rose and orange. It has a rich, almost fall-like scent. The tea tasted nutty and sweet, and left me with faint taste of rose. It had a creamy finish for a black tea. I would definitely recommend this as a breakfast tea, or perhaps to enjoy while you're curled up on a cool day! 


You can purchase Fashionista Tea's Fashionista Blend here, or check out their full collection here

Do you have a tea, or other eco-friendly product you'd like featured on Earth First? Contact Tiffany at earthfirst87@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment